Beiträge von flipo

Thanks for the tip ,I read the document but nobody seems to mention a difference in the early (pre 85)and the later models.The rial rims i have bought do fit my 73\' 450sl but do not fit the 89\' 560sl.(rim size 7x16 et23)

Thanks for the tip ,I read the document but nobody seems to mention a difference in the early (pre 85)and the later models.The rial rims i have bought do fit my 73\' 450sl but do not fit the 89\' 560sl.(rim size 7x16 et23)

I recently bought a set of rial alu rims for my 560sl, the specs are 7x16
    et 23 . On the front axle these rims do not fit because the brake calliper hits the inside of the rim ,can i make any changes to the front brakes to make them fit (whitout the use of spacers) ? and if not how can i find out if a rim will fit my car before I buy it?

Flipo

( sorry for the english ,I can read and speak some german but I can\'t write it so feel free to reply in german.)

I recently bought a set of rial alu rims for my 560sl, the specs are 7x16
    et 23 . On the front axle these rims do not fit because the brake calliper hits the inside of the rim ,can i make any changes to the front brakes to make them fit (whitout the use of spacers) ? and if not how can i find out if a rim will fit my car before I buy it?

Flipo

( sorry for the english ,I can read and speak some german but I can\'t write it so feel free to reply in german.)