Beiträge von megab

Hallo,

die Autos stehen nicht nur in Spanien [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.107slfreunde.de/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif]

Gruß

Marc

hello again

Thanks for your reply! TUV until 03/2012!

The car is in very good running condition, no need repairs of course, is in good condition inside and the condition of the engine is also good.

Before all i must tell you that I am located in Larisa, Greece, and the car is with me. I hope this in not a problem because the car has still German papers ( it is registered in Germany )! I have used the car in Germany and now i wanted to register it here, but in Greece the registration taxes are very big so i can't register it!! You know the situation in greece so my only option is to sell it back in Germany!! I have worked in Germany but now i am back home because of the economic crisis! I hope you understand me...

If you want the car, you can come here to take it if you have time, if you can't come I could deliver it to you with a company. The process is very simple. If we will use it you will have 3-5 days for testing the car before deciding to buy it. They will also give me the payment after you will decide to keep the car.

I will pay for all ,delivery , transport insurance, you will pay only the final price and nothing extra! The delivery time will be around 4-8 days and the car will be delivered at your home or office address. In this time you will receive a tracking number of the transaction so you can use it to check the status on the company official website.

Please e-mail me with your decision and your full name and address!! Also if you have more questions please write them! Please don't contact me if you do not have the money for the car or if you only e-mail for simple curiosity because a lot of people do that! As i said the car has german papers and if we agree on a deal i can send them to you !

Best regards

Hallo,

die Autos stehen nicht nur in Spanien [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.107slfreunde.de/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif]

Gruß

Marc

hello again

Thanks for your reply! TUV until 03/2012!

The car is in very good running condition, no need repairs of course, is in good condition inside and the condition of the engine is also good.

Before all i must tell you that I am located in Larisa, Greece, and the car is with me. I hope this in not a problem because the car has still German papers ( it is registered in Germany )! I have used the car in Germany and now i wanted to register it here, but in Greece the registration taxes are very big so i can't register it!! You know the situation in greece so my only option is to sell it back in Germany!! I have worked in Germany but now i am back home because of the economic crisis! I hope you understand me...

If you want the car, you can come here to take it if you have time, if you can't come I could deliver it to you with a company. The process is very simple. If we will use it you will have 3-5 days for testing the car before deciding to buy it. They will also give me the payment after you will decide to keep the car.

I will pay for all ,delivery , transport insurance, you will pay only the final price and nothing extra! The delivery time will be around 4-8 days and the car will be delivered at your home or office address. In this time you will receive a tracking number of the transaction so you can use it to check the status on the company official website.

Please e-mail me with your decision and your full name and address!! Also if you have more questions please write them! Please don't contact me if you do not have the money for the car or if you only e-mail for simple curiosity because a lot of people do that! As i said the car has german papers and if we agree on a deal i can send them to you !

Best regards

Moin Peter,

ist eigentlich egal welcher Motor, V8 wär schön, ist aber kein muss.

Zustand ist dann wichtiger als Motorversion.

Ist schon klar mit dem Winterpreis, hoffe nur jemand der eh verkaufen will gibt seinen SLC vielleicht ein paar Euro günstiger ab, bevor er ihn noch den ganzen Winter rumstehen hat. [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.107slfreunde.de/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif]

Dann warte ich mal auf Angebote.

Gruß aus Heide.

Marc

Moin Peter,

ist eigentlich egal welcher Motor, V8 wär schön, ist aber kein muss.

Zustand ist dann wichtiger als Motorversion.

Ist schon klar mit dem Winterpreis, hoffe nur jemand der eh verkaufen will gibt seinen SLC vielleicht ein paar Euro günstiger ab, bevor er ihn noch den ganzen Winter rumstehen hat. [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.107slfreunde.de/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif]

Dann warte ich mal auf Angebote.

Gruß aus Heide.

Marc

Hallo,

möchte mir gerne wieder einen 107er zulegen. Diesmal gerne einen SLC. Sollte auf jeden Fall mit Automatik und nahezu rostfrei sein und nicht unbedingt komplett runtergerockt. Meine Budgethöchstgrenze liegt bei 7500.-. Schön wäre Standort Schleswig-Holstein/Hamburg, damit ich nicht durch halbe Republik kurven muss.

Vielleicht hat ja jemand was zum "Winterpreis" anzubieten [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.107slfreunde.de/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif]

Gruß aus Heide

Marc

Hallo,

möchte mir gerne wieder einen 107er zulegen. Diesmal gerne einen SLC. Sollte auf jeden Fall mit Automatik und nahezu rostfrei sein und nicht unbedingt komplett runtergerockt. Meine Budgethöchstgrenze liegt bei 7500.-. Schön wäre Standort Schleswig-Holstein/Hamburg, damit ich nicht durch halbe Republik kurven muss.

Vielleicht hat ja jemand was zum "Winterpreis" anzubieten [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.107slfreunde.de/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif]

Gruß aus Heide

Marc

Hallo,

kann Mikaesch irgendwie schon verstehen. Bei uns in der Gegend gabs 2006 einen ähnlichen Fall, nur das derjenige den \"Schleicher\" dann in seinem Auto hingerichtet hat.

Wesselburen 2006

In der heutigen Zeit muss man wohl mit allem rechnen.

Gruß

Marc

Hallo,

kann Mikaesch irgendwie schon verstehen. Bei uns in der Gegend gabs 2006 einen ähnlichen Fall, nur das derjenige den \"Schleicher\" dann in seinem Auto hingerichtet hat.

Wesselburen 2006

In der heutigen Zeit muss man wohl mit allem rechnen.

Gruß

Marc

Hallo,

hab mal ne Frage zum Saisonkennzeichen.

Ist es eigentlich erlaubt das Fahrzeug ausserhalb des gekennzeichneten Zeitraumes mit einer 04er oder 06er Nummer zu bewegen? Stichwort wäre hierzu: Doppelversicherung.

Hab versucht da etwas zu ergooglen, aber auch in diversen Foren herrscht da keine einheitliche Meinung.

Weiss vielleicht hier jemand mehr??

Gruß aus Heide

Marc

Hallo,

hab mal ne Frage zum Saisonkennzeichen.

Ist es eigentlich erlaubt das Fahrzeug ausserhalb des gekennzeichneten Zeitraumes mit einer 04er oder 06er Nummer zu bewegen? Stichwort wäre hierzu: Doppelversicherung.

Hab versucht da etwas zu ergooglen, aber auch in diversen Foren herrscht da keine einheitliche Meinung.

Weiss vielleicht hier jemand mehr??

Gruß aus Heide

Marc